Applying limited resources to achieve maximum impact is universal – we all strive for efficiency to get the most out of our efforts. The world of Star Ratings is no exception. In this webinar, you will learn how to leverage ALL of the data available to you in a coordinated way to impact your plan ratings and your members’ quality of care.
We’ll start by addressing how plan performance varies by contract type, geography and provider sponsorship – and we’ll show you how to create meaningful benchmarks for comparing your plan to your peers, such as:
- Overall 2020 market performance and competitive landscape
- Measure-level performance dynamics and QI measures
- R-factor threshold and trends
We’ll also discuss how to prioritize member outreach, in alignment with specific measure improvement opportunities, to maximize impact on plan performance and individual members’ health. You will learn how to:
- Calculate each member’s opportunity to impact your plan’s overall star rating
- Leverage clinical and consumer data to effectively engage members by aligning engagement preferences to maximize efficiency and minimize abrasion
Please join us for an in-depth review of best practices and new ways to win at the game of Star Ratings resource allocation!
To register, please click the button below. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Year Around Event (2021)