Carrot Health Job Openings
Senior Product Engineer (Minneapolis, MN)
Carrot Health is currently looking for a Senior Product Engineer to join our team in Minneapolis, MN. The Senior Product Engineer is responsible for supporting the development, implementation, and maintenance of Carrot Health’s healthcare business intelligence solutions. You will apply analytical rigor, critical thinking, and creativity to solve complex issues while working with multidisciplinary teams and customers. If you want to be part of a fast-growing, fun, entrepreneurial company with a great team culture, we want to hear from you!
Development of the Carrot MarketView SAAS platform, including the following:
- Develop data visualizations and reports in Tableau.
- Research and apply new statistical learning model approaches to improve Carrot Health’s modeling capabilities.
- Research and acquire new value-added data sources to enhance Carrot Health’s consumer database.
- Provide technical support to the Operations and R&D teams during testing and after deployment.
- Collaborate with product management to understand company, customer, and market needs, and devise solutions.
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned.
- 3-5 years of experience in software/data visualization development.
- Proficiency in Tableau or similar data visualization platforms.
- Proficiency in SQL and/or R.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Experience working with and analyzing large data sets.
- Excellent data visualization and technical design skills.
- Experience developing customer-facing presentations and reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, and 2+ years of previous work experience are required; Master’s degree is strongly preferred.
- A background in healthcare technology, software, consulting, and/or analytics.
- Employs a strong work ethic and high standards for his/her own work and the work of others.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at once, with superior attention to detail and follow-through.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in the English language.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to changes.
- Ability to be self-directed and work independently, as well as collaboratively.
About Carrot Health
Carrot Health is a dynamic, fast-growing company based in Minneapolis, providing the healthcare market with cutting edge solutions. Our SAAS platform, Carrot MarketView™, delivers actionable business insights to health systems and health plans – who customers are, what they want, and how best to engage them. Our platform improves decision making, market share, and growth.
Carrot Health is growing rapidly, and achieving great things! We want you on our team to help improve the business of health care – the power is in your hands. Check out our win at the MedCity startup competition!