Carrot Health Job Openings
Product Specialist (Minneapolis, MN)
Carrot Health is seeking an experienced Product Specialist. This position is responsible for supporting the development, implementation, and maintenance of Carrot Health’s healthcare business intelligence solution. If you want to be part of a fast-growing, fun, entrepreneurial company with a great team culture, we want to hear from you.
- Develop product roadmap and strategy
- Work with customers to gather product and feature requirements
- Build customer-facing analytics and visualization solutions
- Conduct market and competitive analysis to inform product design, strategy, and pricing
- Proficiency in Tableau or similar data visualization platforms is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in SQL and/or R is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with and analyzing large data sets.
- Strong ability to turn data into creative, compelling stories, and communicate complex concepts to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Experience developing customer-facing presentations and reports.
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of previous work experience are required. A background in healthcare technology, software, consulting, and/or analytics is strongly preferred.
- Employs a strong work ethic and high standards for his/her own work and the work of others.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at once, with superior attention to detail and follow-through.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in the English language.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to changes.
- Ability to be self-directed and work independently, as well as collaboratively.
- Creative problem solver.
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.