Carrot Health Job Openings
Director of Solutions Consulting
Carrot Health is looking for a Director of Solutions Consulting to join our dynamic, growing team in Minneapolis, MN. The Director of Solutions Consulting will lead the development and delivery of consulting solutions in multiple areas of the healthcare payer and provider markets. This role manages complex projects, creates meaningful insights, and helps our customers solve challenging problems. Apply your skills, critical thinking and creativity while working in an exciting, high-growth space with a superb team.
Lead the delivery of consulting services and success milestones with existing customers, functioning as the primary client relationship and business leader for key accounts. Work with multidisciplinary teams to manage projects and drive successful engagement by senior organization leaders. Act as a customer liaison for the product development team, gathering requirements that inform new product design. Manage accounts, identify new and expanded opportunities for revenue growth, ensure renewal of existing business, and function as a trusted advisor developing long-term customer relationships.
- Deploy the Carrot MarketView platform, including project management, training and ongoing use.
- Develop new consulting services opportunities that enhance the ongoing strategic business relationship between Carrot Health and payer and provider customers.
- Translate customer business objectives into well-designed solutions that best leverage MarketView platform capabilities.
- Lead business and technical design sessions; work with solution architects to design and document solutions that are aligned with customer business objectives.
- Develop customer strategies based on a synthesis of cross-functional perspectives (both customer and internal).
- Conduct current state assessments, evaluate results and present solutions in a logical and easy-to-understand manner.
- Execute and deliver high-quality engagement tasks, both independently and in a team environment with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Develop deep customer relationships at all levels of organizations and act as a trusted advisor.
- Contribute to the pursuit of renewals and new business through drafting/writing proposals and presenting to customer executives.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 3+ years of experience with payers and/or providers, bringing domain expertise and knowledge of the healthcare industry.
- 3+ years business consulting or similar experience
- Strong executive-level presence and business communication skills (including presentation development and public speaking)
- Ability to work independently and manage relationships with customers
- A mix of healthcare operating knowledge with consulting experience and business process orientation is desirable
- Ability to travel 30-50%
- Employs a strong work ethic and high standards for his/her own work and the work of others
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at once, with superior attention to detail and follow-through
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in the English language
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to changes
- Ability to be self-directed and work independently, as well as collaboratively
About Carrot Health
Carrot Health is a dynamic, fast growing company based in Minneapolis, providing the healthcare market with cutting-edge solutions. We are bringing consumerism to healthcare with our Carrot MarketView platform, which gives health insurance payers and health care systems a better way to use Social Determinants of Health to improve population health outcomes, growth, and market share.
We want you on our team to help improve the business of health care – the power is in your hands. If you want to be part of a fast-growing, fun, entrepreneurial company with a great team culture, we want to hear from you!