Carrot Health Job Openings
National Sales Executive
Carrot Health is currently looking for a National Sales Executive to join our team. The National Sales Executive is responsible for all aspects of executing a strategic, consultative sales process for prospective customers at a national level. This position is an incredible opportunity to work with a high growth company in a fast growing market.
This individual will be a highly motivated self-starter, able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
Develop new business via direct sales of the MaketView solution. Create a sales process and close deals in target markets:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive strategic sales plan.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Speak with potential leads, conduct a needs analysis and identify prospects’ pain points to determine how the Carrot MarketView solution speaks to those needs.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects and utilize a consultative ROI-based sales approach to leaders in a variety of departments.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications to move opportunities into the sales funnel.
- Work with the COO and CEO to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in the CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Business, Communications or related field.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding annual sales goals.
- 5+ years sales experience in healthcare (payer market preferred).
- Experience selling data analytics, business intelligence, marketing segmentation, consumer modeling, or other related technical software solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined activity goals.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Employs a strong work ethic and high standards for his/her own work and the work of others.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at once, with superior attention to detail and follow-through.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in the English language.
- Extremely comfortable and effective at presenting to C-suite and senior management levels.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to changes.
- Ability to be self-directed and work independently, as well as collaboratively.
- Creative problem solver.
About Carrot Health
Carrot Health is a dynamic, fast-growing company based in Minneapolis, providing the healthcare market with cutting edge solutions. Our SAAS platform, Carrot MarketView™, delivers actionable business insights to health systems and health plans – who customers are, what they want, and how best to engage them. Our platform improves decision making, market share, and growth.
Carrot Health is growing rapidly, and achieving great things! We want you on our team to help improve the business of health care – the power is in your hands. Check out our win at the MedCity startup competition!