Podcast – Market Corner Conversations

Did you know that pet ownership strongly correlates with better health and wellness?

The healthcare industry is organized around delivering clinical care, but only about 10% of health outcomes are driven by access to care and quality of care. What about the other 90%? Genetics plays a part, but our health is overwhelmingly determined by lifestyle behaviors, environment and various social determinants.

In this episode of Market Corner Conversations, Dave Johnson speaks with Kurt Waltenbaugh, the founder and CEO of Carrot Health, an exciting data analytics startup based in the Twin Cities. Carrot Health combines rich consumer data with clinical and claims data to predict future health risk for individuals and populations. With this knowledge, health companies can determine which factors should be tackled to improve health, wellness and quality of life.