With so many unknowns amid the COVID-19 crisis, our customers are asking what they should do to engage members and communities, while continuing to provide exceptional member experience and high-quality care. At Carrot Health, we are actively developing data-driven solutions to support you during this challenging time. Our goal is to help inform your decision-making with the most complete set of data and analytics possible. Our monthly series of educational webinars, “Adjusting to the New Normal”, discusses how COVID-19 is impacting key aspects of your business.
The final rule released by CMS on May 22 locked in some seismic changes to Star Ratings for 2021 and 2022. While these changes may seem overwhelming, they present a tremendous opportunity for plans that are ready to take their Star Rating program to the next level. At the forefront of these changes is an increased emphasis on patient experience – measure weights are doubling from 2 to 4.
Now is the time for health plans to get advanced data analytics and member engagement infrastructures in place. Acting now will not only prepare your contracts for looming program changes, but also allow you to best serve your members as we all look to bounce back from the effects of COVID-19.
Please join Carrot Health, and our partner Healthmine, on June 25th for an in-depth discussion on how you should prepare for the future of the Star Rating program – while also making an immediate impact on measurement year 2020.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Our observations of the impact of COVID-19 on health care utilization and care compliance
- Strategies for member outreach that maximize the utility of clinical data, drive intelligent resource allocation, reduce member abrasion, and improve overall member experience
- How to design a better off-cycle survey that both meets CAHPS-related needs and also provides insights into member needs and preferences
- How to develop a loyalty/reward program that bolsters member experience, strengthens provider relationship, and improves compliance with care
- Key data considerations for Star Rating measurement years 2020, 2021, and 2022
To register for the webinar, please click the button below. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.